سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضا نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته

العودة   ملتقى مونمس ® > قسم نور المعرفة > تعلم اللغات > منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية

!~ آخـر 10 مواضيع ~!
إضغط على شارك اصدقائك او شارك اصدقائك لمشاركة اصدقائك!

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع
من 5 عدد المصوتين: 0
انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-20-2013, 05:43 PM
الصورة الرمزية ضوء القمر 1
عضو مبتدئ

شكراً: 0
تم شكره 45 مرة في 20 مشاركة

ضوء القمر 1 عضوية تخطو طريقها

Oo5o.com (22) السماح او الانتقام ؟ انت ماذا تختار ؟

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
و الصلاة و السلام على النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم و تحية لجميع الاعضاء
اردت ان اكتب خاطرة لي كتبتها باللغة الانجليزية و اردت نشرها في هذا المنتدى دون غيره
و نظرا لان البعض لا يفهم اللغات الاجنبية فانا مسؤولة امامكم و امام الله عن مفهوم المحتوى لانني انا من كتبته بنفسي

و رجاءً ممنوع نقله
When the chance is yours , it’s your turn , you’ve the two choice either forgiveness or revenge !
Then what would you choose to do??now I’m in this situation what’s my position ?personally I always forgive , then I always get hurts , this time , this day , everything has changed … instead to every tears I shed , instead of every scream I shouted , I’d be the one who break the people ‘s hearts ..the one who kills the souls , you can call me a fool , crazy, murderer, evil or bad girl , any adjectives ,any nickname …… I wouldn’t care , ‘cause I’ve been weak , very weak like a looser , but now , I’m strong… strong to face all my fears , strong to standing tall !! …… I’ve learned too much, now , I’m the master , I should teach you something special “how to respect me” I can break the rules, you can treat me like a criminal , gives you what you didn’t deserve and what you’ll never ever deserve was my crime …my mistake was given you the honor to insult me … however I promise you that you will never saw me cry ……I wanna restore my honor , somehow , yes , I can do it ….
I dislike this world , dislike faults , hate myself , this feeling … I wanna destroy everything standing in my way , I hate when the guilty person apologized to me , why I have to forgive you ? why should I forget what you do to me ?? saying “sorry , just forget , it won’t happen again” isn’t the good solution ….it doesn’t help it , doesn’t calm me down ….
Actually I can’t forget all the pain , all the sorrow that you given me , specially your words , it used to break me down , to broke my heart , but not now …….what I’m supposed to do ? for me you’re something special , but if it’s a game , I’ll show you how it’s played ……..
I’m not a doctor to deal the foolish patients , I’m not the nurse to treat the kids , I’m not the children mum !!! so, stop joking at me …
between love and hate a thin line , between , the life and the death a few seconds , between the good side and the bad side , the light and the darkness , between yes and no , between all of these , there is a piece of emotion , a word , a distance , …….. but between ME and YOU , between YOU and I there is a levels ……between forgiveness and revenge , between the happy ending and the tragedy ending , just a beat of heart and a decision of destiny …. so what can I choose to be fair …???
Now , it’s my turn , my vision , my opinion , my life ………. YOU! You used to be a part of my life , I said ”used to be” , did you know what does it mean?? “used to be “??? This is the joker card ….. that does mean “ happened in the past , and won’t happen anymore” ………
I can’t feel comfortable in both of your absence and your presence, , life keeps separate us while fate keeps insist to gathering us “ over and over again” not for one or twice ….. it’s for many time !!! I’m tired of pretending the role of angels , what I’m supposed to do? this is a test so what should I answer?? What’s my best decision “ forgiveness or revenge “ ?????
Signature :
Imperfection is the human’s mistake ! everyone must respect this miss , isn’t my fault , I hate to do what I don’t want to do ! I’m free to decide , My way in this life “ either you regret, or you’ll pay the price “ ……… I can’t keep calm cause I’m magical, and so amazing prodigy girl , yeah , that’s me …….

-:مواضيع أخرى تفيدك:-

رد مع اقتباس
5 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ ضوء القمر 1 على المشاركة المفيدة:

قديم 06-20-2013, 05:45 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
ضوء القمر 1
عضو مبتدئ

الحالة
ضوء القمر 1 غير متواجد حالياً

ضوء القمر 1 عضوية تخطو طريقها

شكراً: 0
تم شكره 45 مرة في 20 مشاركة

افتراضي رد: السماح او الانتقام ؟ انت ماذا تختار ؟

و الى كل من يفهم اللغة الانجليزية ارجو اخباري برايك في اسلوبي بدون مجاملة و ماهو خيارك السماح او الانتقام؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-20-2013, 06:04 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3
الـرومـانـسـيـه
مشرفة سابقة

الحالة
الـرومـانـسـيـه غير متواجد حالياً

الـرومـانـسـيـه عضوية معروفة للجميعالـرومـانـسـيـه عضوية معروفة للجميعالـرومـانـسـيـه عضوية معروفة للجميعالـرومـانـسـيـه عضوية معروفة للجميعالـرومـانـسـيـه عضوية معروفة للجميعالـرومـانـسـيـه عضوية معروفة للجميع

شكراً: 4,998
تم شكره 5,434 مرة في 1,899 مشاركة

وعليكم السلام مرحبا بعودتك اختى الغاليه
طبعا اسلوبك رائع ومميز ولكن اعتذر الك ليس مكانها هناا ستنقل الى القسم المناسب
واذا اردتى نقاشا عن انك تكون متسامحا او منتقماا فعليك فتح طرح باللغه العربيه هنا فى هذا القسم
شكرا لك غاليتى على تواجدك
نورتى المنتدى من جديد

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-21-2013, 11:08 AM   رقم المشاركة : 4

الحالة
نسيم الاسلام غير متواجد حالياً

نسيم الاسلام عضوية تخطو طريقها

شكراً: 52
تم شكره 170 مرة في 97 مشاركة

forgiveness is my choice with out any thinking
thak you for this new subject

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-21-2013, 01:46 PM   رقم المشاركة : 5
نبراس..
عضو سوبر

الحالة
نبراس.. غير متواجد حالياً

نبراس.. عضوية مشهورة نوعاً مانبراس.. عضوية مشهورة نوعاً مانبراس.. عضوية مشهورة نوعاً ما

شكراً: 1,387
تم شكره 2,359 مرة في 1,132 مشاركة

بالنسبة لما كتبتي فهو رائع تابعي الكتابة اختي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-02-2013, 06:31 AM   رقم المشاركة : 6
سحر الخيال
عضو سوبر

الحالة
سحر الخيال غير متواجد حالياً

سحر الخيال عضوية معروفة للجميعسحر الخيال عضوية معروفة للجميعسحر الخيال عضوية معروفة للجميعسحر الخيال عضوية معروفة للجميعسحر الخيال عضوية معروفة للجميعسحر الخيال عضوية معروفة للجميع

شكراً: 5,706
تم شكره 1,429 مرة في 647 مشاركة

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
عليه افضل الصلاة واتم التسليم
يا اهلا وسهلا اختي
ماشاء الله تبارك الرحمن
فعلا كلمات جميلة وشعورك واضح فيها
I think I'll choose forgiveness
although it always painful but I don't like to grudge

even if that person was too varmint , I prefer to forgive
but there are lots of people that you can't forget what they did